incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC6)
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:22:58 GMT
On Fri, 7 Jun 2013, Rob Weir wrote:
> FYI, this release vote is occurring on incubator.general.a.o.  We have
> one IPMC vote (Dave Fischer) and need two more.

Sorry for being so bad at reviewing the earlier release candidates

Signatures and hashes look good to me

I'm not an expert on License / Notice files, but they seem OK based on my
limited knowledge of what should and shouldn't be there

Florian's GPG key isn't in the web of trust - not a blocker, but something
to try and fix by 0.7

Source package unpacks and builds without error

Binary jars/wars have license and notice files. No disclaimer, but I think
that's expected, as the have the -incubating- filename

Random checking of some sources all look fine

Rat looks happy enough

So, belated +1 (IPMC Binding) from me!

Nick