incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Deploy the release artifacts to Maven repo
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:41:48 GMT

On Jun 19, 2013, at 1:45 AM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Florian Hopf wrote:
>> I am having some trouble releasing our artifacts to the Maven repository. This is
caused by the fact that for building the release candidate (where we create the aggregated
zip files) we are using the same profile name as is used for artifact deployment (where we
want to create separate artifacts/jars).

> The artifacts that get released onto the mirrors and the maven repo should be the very
same ones that were voted on. You shouldn't normally be going back to maven asking it to generate
new things, even from the same svn tag.

> Can you not just take the jars from within the binary artifacts zip, which everyone voted
on, and place those onto maven central? (I had assumed that was largely what you'd be doing)

If the source release remains the same then I have no trouble. I voted on the source release.

Next release of ODFToolkit we can better package the binary parts.

An extended version Apache Tentacles might be of use for automating signatures. See http://creadur.apache.org/tentacles/

Regards,
Dave