incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: Deploy the release artifacts to Maven repo
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:48:10 GMT
On 19.06.2013 10:45, Nick Burch wrote:
> Can you not just take the jars from within the binary artifacts zip,
> which everyone voted on, and place those onto maven central? (I had
> assumed that was largely what you'd be doing)

Thanks for the feedback. I already tried to upload the artifacts
manually but Nexus is complaining about missing signature files (which
we don't have for the individual jars as we are signing the zip file). I
will try again and also have a look at how other projects are handling this.

The correct way for us would be to stage every release candidate in
Maven as well (doing a mvn release for every candidate). These staging
repos can then be dropped if the vote is not successful or promoted if
the vote is successful. Unfortunately that is not what we have been doing.

Regards
Florian

--
Florian Hopf