incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Deploy the release artifacts to Maven repo
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:31:54 GMT
Hi,

I am having some trouble releasing our artifacts to the Maven
repository. This is caused by the fact that for building the release
candidate (where we create the aggregated zip files) we are using the
same profile name as is used for artifact deployment (where we want to
create separate artifacts/jars). This needs to be fixed in the future
but we need a workaround right now.

I don't see any other way than doing this:
* Rename the profile in trunk
* Create a new tag from trunk
* Deploy the Maven artifacts from the new tag

This means that we are releasing the Maven artifacts from a different
tag than the one that has been voted on. I hope this is ok, if anybody
has any objections (or a better plan) let me know. I would start doing
this tomorrow morning (in roughly 24h).

Regards
Florian

--