incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC6)
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 22:23:15 GMT
On 18.06.2013 00:16, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Florian Hopf
> <mailinglists@florian-hopf.de> wrote:
>> Finally, our release seems to be close. I sketched some release notes in the
>> wiki. Feel free to add to or correct it, I'd like to get it out as soon as
>> possible:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODFTOOLKIT/0.6-incubating
>>

> Looks good to me.
>
> Are you working on the announcement email as well?  Glad to help if
> you are not already doing that.

Ok, I probably mixed up the wording, this is what I would use at the
announcement mail. Would be great if you could add anything you can
think about. I basically just copied most of it from Devins announcement
for the first release:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCAFJd6yQc8T2r3pYwZfafxquQLH5KVQGsY2rTgAfZOJgN6v03Gg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Is there something else that should be in there? Also, would be great to
see any corrections in the wording from a native.