incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC6)
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 05:43:23 GMT
Hi all,

RC 6 of the ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating is ready for release. We
restructured the distribution so that only the source zips are in the
top level directory. Also we updated the distributed KEYS file so the
release can be verified.

We had a successful vote in the PPMC and already one IPMC +1 from Dave
Fisher. The vote result is here:
http://markmail.org/message/6l4nmnhpf4rw6zol

We need two more IPMC votes to pass.

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache ODF Toolkit
(incubating) version 0.6.

http://people.apache.org/~fhopf/odftoolkit-release/0.6-incubating-rc6/

The release artifacts are build from this tag in SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.6-incubating-rc6/

The keys that are used for signing our releases can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/odftoolkit/KEYS

The change notes for 0.6-incubating can be found at here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.6-incubating-rc6/CHANGES.txt

The vote is open for 72 hours, or until we get the needed number of
votes (3 +1).

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating

To learn more about Apache ODF Toolkit, please visit
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/.

Regards
Florian

--