incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] odftoolkit.org [Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating-RC6]
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 06:29:31 GMT
On 30.05.2013 20:17, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I am simply curious why the convenience provision of the JavaDoc collections in odftoolkit-0.6-incubating-doc.zip
uses .jar packages rather than .zip archives.  (The only reason I can find for it is the meta-inf\
usage, though I'm not sure all of that is applicable to the JavaDoc sets anyhow.)

I am not sure about the technical reason (you might be right with the
META-INF) but it is a Maven convention to distribute sources and docs in
jars.

--
Florian Hopf
Freelance Software Developer