incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC4)
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 21:12:25 GMT
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Florian Hopf
<mailinglists@florian-hopf.de> wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback, this needs to be fixed.

I added the DISCLAIMER.txt file.   The packaging logic already sucks
in /*.txt into the tar.gz/zip/bz2 archives, so all we needed to do was
check in the file.

For the src.xml missing the license header, it looks like it was
explicitly excluded from the ODF Validator's Rat scan plugin:

<exclude>src/main/assembly/src.xml</exclude>

The exclusion is not necessary.  We can add it as an XML comment like
we do with the root pom.xml.  I'd do it myself, but SVN seens
unavailable right now.

Fortunately we do a Rat scan with every check-in, as part of our
continuous integration, so cases like this should be rare.

Regards,

-Rob