incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] odftoolkit.org [Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating-RC6]
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 19:30:29 GMT
I am currently reviewing RC6 - so far no reason to not vote +1.

However I am doing mvn clean install and I notice references to odftoolkit.org subdomains
which fail.

The project needs to make some decisions regarding moving what was on odftoolkit.org and redirecting
that domain to incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/

Regards,
Dave