incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] odftoolkit.org [Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating-RC6]
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 19:02:08 GMT
If I remember it well, it had something to do with tool chain or just
someone who thought it was a good idea at that time (not me this time)!
Does not hurt me, but should not be a problem to exchange it in the root
maven pom.xml [1], would you like to give it a try, Dennis?

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4947215/maven-3-generate-javadoc-for-defined-artifacts

Best regards,
Svante

On 30.05.2013 20:17, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> This is not a [VOTE] [;<).
>
> I am simply curious why the convenience provision of the JavaDoc collections in odftoolkit-0.6-incubating-doc.zip
uses .jar packages rather than .zip archives.  (The only reason I can find for it is the meta-inf\
usage, though I'm not sure all of that is applicable to the JavaDoc sets anyhow.)