incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC5)
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 14:17:40 GMT
Hi all,

RC 5 of the ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating is ready for release. This
release candidate addresses missing licenses and the disclaimer that
have been identified during the last IPMC vote.

We had a successful vote in the PPMC. The PPMC vote result is here:

We need three more IPMC votes to pass.

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache ODF Toolkit
(incubating) version 0.6.

The release artifacts are build from this tag in SVN:

The change notes for 0.6-incubating can be found at here:

The vote is open for 72 hours, or until we get the needed number of
votes (3 +1).

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating

To learn more about Apache ODF Toolkit, please visit

Florian Hopf
Freelance Software Developer

View raw message