incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC4)
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 18:57:43 GMT

On 06.05.2013 23:12, Rob Weir wrote:
 > On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Florian Hopf
 > <mailinglists@florian-hopf.de> wrote:
 >> Thanks for your feedback, this needs to be fixed.
 >>

 > I added the DISCLAIMER.txt file.   The packaging logic already sucks
 > in /*.txt into the tar.gz/zip/bz2 archives, so all we needed to do was
 > check in the file.

Rob, thanks for helping.

 > For the src.xml missing the license header, it looks like it was
 > explicitly excluded from the ODF Validator's Rat scan plugin:
 >
 > <exclude>src/main/assembly/src.xml</exclude>
 >
 > The exclusion is not necessary.  We can add it as an XML comment like
 > we do with the root pom.xml.  I'd do it myself, but SVN seens
 > unavailable right now.

I added the header, removed the exclusion and it builds OK with the
pedantic profile.

Is there anything we need to do to the files in
src/main/resources/schema in the validator module? Those still contain
an Oracle license, I don't know if we can remove it.

wrote:

> [...]
Toolkit

http://people.apache.org/~**fhopf/odftoolkit-release/0.6-**incubating-rc4/

general-help@incubator.apache.**org<