incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 06:12:04 GMT
Florian,
  Thanks very much for your taking over this role!
  I checked with Da Li. He is crazy busy recently with his project and
works to 1~2 AM almost every day. And the situation may not change in the
coming 2 months. So I think Da Li is not able to continue to work as the
release manager this time. :(

- Shenfeng (Simon)

> On 22.04.2013 16:23, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> It would be good to know if Dali is able to continue with this, or whether
>> we need another person to volunteer as Release Manager for this release.
>>

> As Dali doesn't seem to be available currently I will try to build another
> release candidate over the weekend.
>
> Regards
> Florian
>

>> -Rob
>>

>>  Regards
>>>
>>> Oliver
>>>

>>> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Ian C <ian@amham.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>  I am just a subscriber too, but would be okay to step up to help out

The