incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 21:59:33 GMT
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Dali Liu <wawalovo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Our old release the 0.5 version , the dependency jar files doesn't be
> included with the binaries package. If we want to include it, just as Rob's
> consider, there maybe some legal issue.

I'm not saying it is impossible, but we do need to make sure that our
LICENSE and NOTICE files reflect what we're actually distributing.  So
if we distribute additional 3rd party code (in the form of a
dependencies JAR) then we may need to add their info.  But I'm not
100% certain.  Maybe someone knows for sure what the policy on this
is?

-Rob