incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 06:44:19 GMT
Hi Guys,

I updated to the latest in SVN.

Maven builds all but the validator okay (which was my situation before
- still not sure why)
Building on Fedora 16 and opendjdk 1.6.

When I now look at the code in Eclipse though I get errors.

There are two OdfXMLHelper classes one in src/.../pkg  and one on test/.../pkg.
So my Eclipse generates an error. I see from its history it was
reverted due to a build issue on Ubuntu?

I also see Eclipse errors in the simpleAPI where before I did not. I
am still investigating as to the cause.

I suspect these are quirks of my set up and have little to do with the
release. But thought I'd mention them.

--
Cheers,

Ian C