incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Rau <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating- RC 3
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:09:18 GMT
Hi,

the issues that I encountered were just issues on my local config with
repositories, I can dbl check tomorrow whether rc3 is building
successfully. If testcases fail occasionally it might be a good idea
to run unit tests multiple times to make sure that they set-up and
tear down correctly.

Regards

Oliver