incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating- RC 3
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:42:14 GMT
Hi,

thanks for building another release candidate. I had one problem while
building from source, this test fails sometimes (probably the same
problem Oliver had encountered?)
org/odftoolkit/odfdom/incubator/meta/MetaDocumentStatisticTest

That's the same problem that has been fixed for Simple API here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-342

If everyone is OK with this I'd like to add the same fix as for the
Simple API.

Also, I'd like to add the links to the download sections of our
dependencies to the README. I'd commit both changes tomorrow morning
(which is now +24h).

Regards
Florian

On 07.03.2013 19:09, Dali Liu wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We got some feedback on our 0.6 RC2 build this week, here is new RC3
> build which fix the issues base on RC2.
> I build with the source package successfully on my Win7 and Ubuntu system.
>
> The different with RC2 are:
> 1.Fix the simple api javadoc
> 2.Fix pom.xml uncomment modules section.
>

> The candidate for the ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating release is available at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~liudali/odftoolkit-release/0.6-incubating-rc3/
>
> The SHA1 checksum of the archive zip source is
> a45e918d2db21dca9fdd99fe363bd3b8e399c63a.
>
> The SHA1 checksum of the archive zip binary is
> ebf5ed8805c64595d4e093eb792e54a98ed2cd6c.
>
> The changes can be found at here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.6-incubating-rc3/CHANGES.txt
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating.
> least three +1 ODF Toolkit PMC votes are cast.
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating

Florian Hopf
Freelance Software Developer

http://blog.florian-hopf.de