incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 08:09:20 GMT
On 27.02.2013 17:49, Rob Weir wrote:
> This is a [VOTE][DISCUSS] thread for any parallel discussion related
> to the RC and the vote.
I fear that with the current JUnit version only those classes being
named with a "Test" suffix in the class name are being triggered.
Does anyone from the previous release have an eye on the integration
tests, especially on the performance test?

org.odftoolkit.odfdom.integrationtest.PerformanceIT

Take a look into the test folder, so see what document sizes to fight
with -> src/test/resources/performance

PS: In addition I realized that JUnit 4.x has a nice feature of writing
a test, which creates multiple subtests based on given parameters, for
instance on every file of a subdirectory.
The latest 4.11 release even allows to name the tests by the parameters.
I would provide the framework in an issue, if someone else adopts the
performance test ;)

Regards,
Svante