incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:53:30 GMT
On 01.03.2013 07:42, Florian Hopf wrote:
> execute mvn clean install -Ppedantic from the top level folder
>
> It fails with this message: Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.7:check (default) on project
> odftoolkit: Too many unapproved licenses: 31

Some further investigation: This is indeed caused by the module section
being commented out, probably because the RAT plugin inspects files that
are ignored by submodules.

I think it is important that we are providing a src distribution that
can be build without any modifications. Also, I think we should include
the mandatory dependencies in the binary distribution so non Maven users
can get started with the project immediately.

I'll create an issue in JIRA for these problems and see if I can have
them fixed over the weekend.

Regards
Florian

--