incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:05:39 GMT
On 01.03.2013 07:42, Florian Hopf wrote:
> Also, probably related, the source distribution is no copy of
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.6-incubating-rc2/
> as indicated, besides some other changes pom.xml has the modules section
> commented out so if I am doing a mvn install on the root folder this
> only installs the parent pom to my local repo and doesn't build the
> submodules. Is this the correct behaviour?

After reading
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/odftoolkit-release-guide.html
(which I probably should have done earlier) I noticed that this is a
step in the current release process. Could anyone explain to me why this
is necessary so we could probably fix this another way? I'd prefer to
have as few manual steps in the process as possible.

--
Florian Hopf
Freelance Software Developer

http://blog.florian-hopf.de