incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 06:42:54 GMT
I am not sure what the problem is but I can't build the sources of the
source zip with the pedantic profile on Kubuntu. I did the following steps:

move my existing .m2 repository to a backup location
Unzip the source distribution
execute mvn clean install -Ppedantic from the top level folder

It fails with this message: Failed to execute goal
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.7:check (default) on project
odftoolkit: Too many unapproved licenses: 31

I tested both with mvn 3.0.4 and 2.2.1. This doesn't seem to be related
to the removed repository as the error appears even when I am moving it
back.

Any ideas what I might be missing?

Also, probably related, the source distribution is no copy of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.6-incubating-rc2/
as indicated, besides some other changes pom.xml has the modules section
commented out so if I am doing a mvn install on the root folder this
only installs the parent pom to my local repo and doesn't build the
submodules. Is this the correct behaviour?

--
Florian Hopf
Freelance Software Developer

http://blog.florian-hopf.de