incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there anything happening here?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 08:55:42 GMT
Dave,
  Thanks for your comments!
  For the ship stopper defect and the release plan, I saw Ke Jia already
posted more details.
  For the long term development of the community, it is a very good topic,
and thanks for your raising out this discussion! As I mentioned below, I
think the key is to do better market promotion, make bigger voice.
Hopefully it can make our community more active. Maybe we should make a
plan for it.

- Shenfeng (Simon)