incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dali Liu <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject Traditional Chinese spring festival and release status.
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 06:42:03 GMT
Dear all.
Tomorrow  will be traditional Chinese spring festival. I will take the
vacation from 2013/02/09 to 2013/02/22.

For the release process we are almost there.
Please help to do the regression test.
I would like put one week for us to run the test, mainly is verification on
the cookbook, for all UT cases already be done by the build server.
After the test, we can prepare the RC build. My build and signature env is
already, I can spend sometime to prepare the RC.
The change list and release notes are almost done by Florian and me.
Other works for release is get the vote and update the web sites,  Do
anyone can help one this? surely after the regression test.

During my vacation, I won't have much time on the network, but I will check
the mail sometimes.
Happy new year!