incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Kejia Ye <christie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there anything happening here?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 07:18:07 GMT
Thanks Florian! I'm trying to complete the task this week just before the
holiday and it seems on track now.  If everything goes fine, the code
should be freeze again after the patch is committed and we can continue the
release process since next week.

The next focus will be back to the processes proposed by Da Li before.
 Maybe we can target the release date as the end of this Month?  Any other
comments?
1.Update the CHANGES.txt
2.Redo the finial test.
3.Sent out RC build.