incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Kejia Ye <christie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there anything happening here?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 03:26:50 GMT
Da Li and I are working on the ship stopper defect (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-351) now. Currently  2 of
the 5 issues are completed, and we still need 1-2 weeks to conquer the
other bugs. Since the traditional Chinese spring festival is coming soon,
the schedule will be impact to some extent.

Will keep the status updated here and resume the release process soon.

Regards,
Ke Jia