incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:19:12 GMT
I have tested a few things, one needs further attention:

 1. It build well under W7 with pedantic and showed no exceptions during
    test runs:
    mvn install -Ppedantic > ..\odftoolkit-06-rc2.log
 2. The validator works fine!
    I have deployed the
    0.6-incubating-rc2\validator\target\odfvalidator-1.1.6-incubating.war in
    a Tomcat7.
 3. The taglets are okay, the JavaDoc of the generated DOM nodes are
    referencing to the correct ODF specification.
 4. Only the documentation needs further fix, see blow:

If you take a look into
0.6-incubating-rc2/simple/target/apidocs/index.html

    Further Information

For further Information about Simple Java API for ODF and related topics
please visit following pages:

 1. Simple Java API for ODF wiki
    <http://odftoolkit.org/projects/simple/pages/Home>
 2. Simple Java API for ODF website <http://simple.odftoolkit.org>
 3. ODF 1.2 Specification - ODF XML Schema (part1 - community draft 5)
    <http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-part1.html>
 4. ODF 1.2 Specification - ODF XML Schema (part1 - latest published
    version)
    <http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-part1.html>
 5. ODF 1.2 Specification - ODF Package (part3 - latest published
    version)
    <http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-part3.html>
 6. ODFDOM wiki <http://odftoolkit.org/projects/odfdom/pages/Home>

1, 2, 6 are broken and 3-5 reference to the latest spec, but the text is
wrong. I suggest to drop 4 and remove from 3 & 4 the additions after
part1 & part3.

Similar problem for "Further Information" of
0.6-incubating-rc2/odfdom/target/apidocs/index.html
If you need assistance let me know, but I believe it is best, when I do
not commit anything at this stage.

Thanks for the release! (After that fix +1)
Svante