incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Cleaning up the pom files for the site report
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:45:04 GMT
I wondered if you have seen this Apache resource for Maven Repos:

http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

Regards,
Dave

On Jan 13, 2013, at 11:03 PM, Florian Hopf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it would be really useful to have the Maven site available online so I created
a JIRA issue to track the necessary changes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-350.
It seems that you can just add the generated html to the website sources and as the files
have an extension that is ignored by the CMS they stay untouched. Is this the normal way to
do this?

> There is quite some stuff in the poms that needs some cleanup, those are the things I
would do:
> * move as much to the parent as possible (CI, Issue Tracker, Team)
> * make sure that all projects have a description set and are generating the reports (JavaDoc
and Code Coverage being the most important)
> * add a menu entry to the Development section of the website (Maven Reports)
> * add the site to the website (in a version folder so we can keep the old versions online
and just link to the current version)

a list of all committers somewhere? Both http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/people.html
and http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html are incomplete.

> It would be nice if these changes could make it in the upcoming release, is it ok to
commit those to trunk once I am done?