incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject Cleaning up the pom files for the site report
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:03:27 GMT
Hi,

I think it would be really useful to have the Maven site available
online so I created a JIRA issue to track the necessary changes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-350. It seems that you
can just add the generated html to the website sources and as the files
have an extension that is ignored by the CMS they stay untouched. Is
this the normal way to do this?

There is quite some stuff in the poms that needs some cleanup, those are
the things I would do:
* move as much to the parent as possible (CI, Issue Tracker, Team)
* make sure that all projects have a description set and are generating
the reports (JavaDoc and Code Coverage being the most important)
* add a menu entry to the Development section of the website (Maven
Reports)
* add the site to the website (in a version folder so we can keep the
old versions online and just link to the current version)

While moving the team section to the parent I noticed that this is
outdated. Is there a list of all committers somewhere? Both
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/people.html and
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html are incomplete.

It would be nice if these changes could make it in the upcoming release,
is it ok to commit those to trunk once I am done?

Regards
Florian

--
Florian Hopf