incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze at the end of this week.
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 02:10:34 GMT
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Svante Schubert
<svante.schubert@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07.12.2012 16:47, Rob Weir wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Svante Schubert
>> <svante.schubert@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ..
>> I'm getting a build error, a failure in the test:
>> testGetLanguage(org.odftoolkit.simple.meta.OfficeMetaTest) I see this
>> on both Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04. Not sure if it is related to your
>> change or any of the other recent changes. But we are getting Jenkins
>> errors as well, so it may be the same error.
> The Jenkins errors are because of the Jena RDF library compiled in JDK6
> and Jenkins server using JDK5. Did my mail made it to the list?
> The patch should not have changed anything related to the test. ODFDOM
> build fine here on Linux Mint Maya 13. Could you debug into it, Rob?

Some more details:

My JDK:

java version "1.6.0_24"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.5) (6b24-1.11.5-0ubuntu1~12.04.1)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 20.0-b12, mixed mode, sharing)

I'm getting this error:

Failed tests:
  testGetLanguage(org.odftoolkit.simple.meta.OfficeMetaTest)

The test is expecting "en" (based on
System.getProperty("user.language")) but instead
fMetadata.getLanguage() is returning "Chinese".

The problem appears to be that testGetLanguage() is called before
testSetLanguage().  This looks like another order dependency in the
test cases, like Florian was mentioning a few days ago.  Due to
differences in Reflection API, the order of test case execution in
JUnit is indeterminate.

Oi.

-Rob