incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dali Liu <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code freeze at the end of this week.
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:35:27 GMT
Hi Rob,

I have commit the patch with some modification to trunk. Please have a
double check.on this new feature
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-319 "Document encrypt
support".

It seems that the JIRA website doesn't work at this time, I will update the
status of this issue after the JIRA come back.