incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dali Liu <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code freeze at the end of this week.
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 06:41:34 GMT
Hi Svante,
I merger all the codes in it include the indent of codes.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12559819/allineone_1207.patch
The test case run successfully but I am not sure whether the RDF metadata
function works fine. Please have a verify on this patch, if it works, I can
commit it to trunk.