incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: Code coverage
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:49:02 GMT
Hi All,

for those interested, the dropbox links below should (I hope, I've not
used the Dropbox share) provide a link to the zipped up coverage
views.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k05ae7dkqeqeg5u/odfDomCov.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bifvxs41an8fuj/simpleCov.zip

Let me know if there are any problems with them. Simply extract the
zip somewhere and open the index.html file.

--
Cheers,

Ian C