incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code coverage
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 02:04:53 GMT
Simple API  has integrated this plugin long time ago and we even had a
online report can access before moved to Apache.

The reason that you saw the rate is high for Simple API is we did lots of
work to improve it based on the generated report ;)

See the following config in pom.xml

 <!-- Code Coverage Testing generated by Cobertura -->
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4</version>
                <configuration>
                    <instrumentation>
                        <excludes>
                            <exclude>org/odftoolkit/**/*Test.class</exclude>
                        </excludes>
                    </instrumentation>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>