incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives: November 2012

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is unstable: ODFToolkit » Simple Java API for ODF (Simple ODF) #51 Tue, 06 Nov, 03:22
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is unstable: ODFToolkit #51 Tue, 06 Nov, 03:22
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is unstable: ODFToolkit » ODFDOM #51 Tue, 06 Nov, 03:22
Apache Jenkins Server Build failed in Jenkins: ODFToolkit #52 Tue, 06 Nov, 04:08
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is still unstable: ODFToolkit » ODFDOM #54 Tue, 06 Nov, 08:15
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is unstable: ODFToolkit #54 Tue, 06 Nov, 08:15
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is still unstable: ODFToolkit » Simple Java API for ODF (Simple ODF) #54 Tue, 06 Nov, 08:15
Apache Jenkins Server Build failed in Jenkins: ODFToolkit #55 Mon, 19 Nov, 07:25
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is still unstable: ODFToolkit » ODFDOM #55 Mon, 19 Nov, 07:25
Apache Jenkins Server Build failed in Jenkins: ODFToolkit » Simple Java API for ODF (Simple ODF) #55 Mon, 19 Nov, 07:25
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is back to stable : ODFToolkit » ODFDOM #58 Mon, 19 Nov, 08:20
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is back to normal : ODFToolkit » Simple Java API for ODF (Simple ODF) #58 Mon, 19 Nov, 08:20
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is back to normal : ODFToolkit #58 Mon, 19 Nov, 08:20
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (ODFTOOLKIT-338) [Simple API]The Value of VariableField always is "" when try to get a VariableField instance by TextDocument.getVariableFieldByName(String) Tue, 06 Nov, 02:52
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (ODFTOOLKIT-336) Add new APIs to set page style when inserting page break in TextDocument Tue, 06 Nov, 03:26
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (ODFTOOLKIT-334) Add new API to support table autoformat Tue, 06 Nov, 03:36
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (ODFTOOLKIT-330) Improve the method TextSelection.replaceWith(String). new param types support Tue, 06 Nov, 05:34
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (ODFTOOLKIT-330) Improve the method TextSelection.replaceWith(String). new param types support Tue, 06 Nov, 05:36
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (ODFTOOLKIT-330) Improve the method TextSelection.replaceWith(String). new param types support Tue, 06 Nov, 05:36
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (ODFTOOLKIT-340) Propose to add new API to insert form controls into document Mon, 19 Nov, 07:12
DaLi Liu (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (ODFTOOLKIT-346) Add new API to create protected section in TextDocument to protect contents Mon, 19 Nov, 07:12
Dali Liu Re: New Committer and PPMC Member:Dali Liu Mon, 05 Nov, 02:05
Dali Liu Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Wed, 07 Nov, 01:34
Dali Liu Re: Who needs PMC JIRA Role? (was Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema) Thu, 15 Nov, 03:17
Dali Liu Re: Anyone want to have a release? Thu, 15 Nov, 03:23
Dali Liu Re: Anyone want to have a release? Mon, 19 Nov, 08:39
Dali Liu Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 02:30
Dali Liu Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 03:08
Dali Liu Re: Anyone want to have a release? Fri, 30 Nov, 03:30
Dali Liu Re: Anyone want to have a release? Fri, 30 Nov, 03:34
Dali Liu Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 08:45
Donald Harbison Re: Anyone want to have a release? Fri, 30 Nov, 15:47
Florian Hopf Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Sat, 03 Nov, 06:49
Florian Hopf Re: Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Wed, 07 Nov, 11:14
Florian Hopf Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Tue, 13 Nov, 08:44
Florian Hopf Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Tue, 13 Nov, 21:47
Florian Hopf Re: Anyone want to have a release? Mon, 19 Nov, 19:12
Florian Hopf (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (ODFTOOLKIT-347) Download schema only when necessary Tue, 13 Nov, 08:39
Ian C Re: Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Sat, 03 Nov, 06:57
Ian C Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 11:00
Kejia Ye Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 07:39
Kejia Ye (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (ODFTOOLKIT-346) Add new API to create protected section in TextDocument to protect contents Tue, 06 Nov, 15:58
Kejia Ye (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (ODFTOOLKIT-346) Add new API to create protected section in TextDocument to protect contents Wed, 14 Nov, 07:28
Kejia Ye (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (ODFTOOLKIT-336) Add new APIs to set page style when inserting page break in TextDocument Wed, 14 Nov, 07:34
Kejia Ye (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (ODFTOOLKIT-334) Add new API to support table autoformat Wed, 14 Nov, 07:40
Kejia Ye (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (ODFTOOLKIT-340) Propose to add new API to insert form controls into document Thu, 15 Nov, 10:08
Kejia Ye (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (ODFTOOLKIT-346) Add new API to create protected section in TextDocument to protect contents Fri, 30 Nov, 06:49
Nick Burch Re: Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Sat, 03 Nov, 14:01
Nick Burch Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 09:35
Rob Weir New Committer and PPMC Member:Dali Liu Fri, 02 Nov, 13:41
Rob Weir Re: Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Sat, 03 Nov, 21:20
Rob Weir Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Tue, 06 Nov, 14:48
Rob Weir Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Tue, 06 Nov, 16:46
Rob Weir Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Tue, 06 Nov, 21:05
Rob Weir Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Tue, 13 Nov, 12:47
Rob Weir Who needs PMC JIRA Role? (was Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema) Wed, 14 Nov, 13:55
Rob Weir Anyone want to have a release? Wed, 14 Nov, 14:38
Rob Weir Re: Who needs PMC JIRA Role? (was Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema) Thu, 15 Nov, 14:14
Rob Weir Re: Anyone want to have a release? Thu, 15 Nov, 14:18
Rob Weir Re: Anyone want to have a release? Tue, 20 Nov, 15:04
Rob Weir Re: Who needs PMC JIRA Role? (was Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema) Tue, 20 Nov, 15:11
Rob Weir Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 03:00
Rob Weir Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 14:20
Rob Weir Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 14:22
Shenfeng Liu Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI Fri, 30 Nov, 02:49
Svante Schubert Re: Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Sat, 03 Nov, 15:33
Svante Schubert Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema Tue, 06 Nov, 16:07
Svante Schubert (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (ODFTOOLKIT-346) Add new API to create protected section in TextDocument to protect contents Tue, 06 Nov, 16:58
Yegor Kozlov Re: Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Sun, 04 Nov, 19:08
Yegor Kozlov Re: Meeting at ApacheCon Europe Wed, 07 Nov, 11:03
wawalovo Re: Who needs PMC JIRA Role? (was Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema) Thu, 22 Nov, 14:07
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201417
Nov 201418
Oct 201422
Sep 20141
Aug 201410
Jul 201413
Jun 20146
May 201420
Apr 201435
Mar 201410
Feb 201457
Jan 201442
Dec 201312
Nov 201316
Oct 201322
Sep 201341
Aug 201314
Jul 201372
Jun 201339
May 201355
Apr 201345
Mar 201372
Feb 201352
Jan 201395
Dec 2012144
Nov 201271
Oct 201254
Sep 2012107
Aug 201287
Jul 201278
Jun 201268
May 201225
Apr 201238
Mar 201283
Feb 2012103
Jan 201296
Dec 201186
Nov 201170
Oct 201168
Sep 2011186
Aug 2011104