incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:47:49 GMT
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Florian Hopf
<mailinglists@florian-hopf.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On 06.11.2012 17:07, Svante Schubert wrote:
>>
>> this issue reminds me that it would be great if the files would be only
>> downloaded once, for instance by making the files available to the Maven
>> build system.
>> If I remember it well, we had to remove these files due to unsolved
>> license issues from the sources.
>> Perhaps someone has a more detailed idea how we are able to solve this,
>> to speed up the build and drop the requirement to have Internet
>> available for every build.
>>

> I created an issue for this and can test the plugin I found:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-347

Good find.

> But unfortunately I am lacking some permissions in JIRA, do I have to link
> my old JIRA account with my apache account somehow?

What permissions are you lacking?  What are you not able to do?

The JIRA accounts are independent of the Apache LDAP.  But the basic
public account has limited rights.  Devin was admin for our JIRA
project, but he is not very active.  It would probably be good to have
a couple other admins added.

-Rob