incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject New Committer and PPMC Member:Dali Liu
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:41:40 GMT
The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache ODF Toolkit
podling has asked Dali Liu to become a Committer and PPMC Member.
We we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.  Dali's Apache
ID is "liudali"

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.

-- The Apache ODF Toolkit PPMC