incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:00:11 GMT
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Dali Liu <wawalovo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Do you know, how to put in a request to Apache Infra team to enable a wiki
> for our project?

According to this page:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#what-we-need-to-know

You could need to create a JIRA issue for Infra, assigned to the
Confluence component and provide:

wiki name, destination for commit mails, and two+ community members -
volunteer space admins

So maybe "ODFTOOLKIT" for wiki name (same as our JIRA key).

We can use our existing odf-dev@incubator.apache.org list for commit messages.

I can help admin if you can help as well.  My CWiki account name is "robweir".

You can enter the JIRA issue?

-Rob