incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone want to have a release?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:18:13 GMT
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Dali Liu <wawalovo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I think that a new release is needed for users of ODF toolkit.  I would
> like to be a volunteer for the Release.
> Because I didn't know much about the release process, can you guide me on
> this?

Our second release should be much easier than the first one.

Devin wrote up some instructions here:
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/odftoolkit-release-guide.html

As you can see, it is a mix of activities.  Some are technical, some
are process, like the voting steps.

I'll try to help as well.

I'd be interested in knowing what Florian and Svante think.  Can we
aim for a date?

-Rob