incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Who needs PMC JIRA Role? (was Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema)
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:55:54 GMT
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Florian Hopf
<mailinglists@florian-hopf.de> wrote:
> On 13.11.2012 13:47, Rob Weir wrote:
>>>
>>> But unfortunately I am lacking some permissions in JIRA, do I have to
>>> link
>>> my old JIRA account with my apache account somehow?
>>>

>> What permissions are you lacking?  What are you not able to do?
>

> The most important thing would be to be able to assign issues to me. Also it
> would be useful to resolve tickets that are created by other people.

I looked around and found this page that describes the permission sets
and roles that Infra uses for JIRA:

https://cwiki.apache.org/INFRA/role-based-jira-authorization.html

It sounds like we should get all PMC Members up to the PMC role.

What is your JIRA login?

Ditto for Dali and any other PMC member who needs more permissions?
Svante?  I can enter one JIRA issue for all all.  But I do need your
JIRA username.

-Rob