incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 02:49:16 GMT
+1 to setup a wiki.
I think we need the wiki to:
(1) Manage the release. Including maintain the release checklist, release
notes. And future release plan, or development status.
(2) For articles to promote advanced feature introduction and samples.
Sharing of development best practice.
(3) Index page for related information (that distributed in different place
currently).

I think cwiki will be enough.
Is that we need to contact Apache Infra team for this requirement?

- Shenfeng (Simon)