incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dali Liu <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone want to have a release?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:30:54 GMT
Hello Florian,

> On 19.11.2012 09:39, Dali Liu wrote:
>
>> Following the guide there are many todo items, I will try to find a place
>> to track the to-do items, I will start from the technical ones.
>>

> I can help if there is anything that can be easily delegated.
>
> Thank you for would like provide some help.
Can you help to draft the release notes, new features and bug fixed?

I have request a CWIKI page for our project, I would like to post a task
list for the release. Then we will clear to know where we are.

> So what's our target date? how about one month later? Maybe some day around
> 12/20?

I'd like to commit the bugfixes that I already attached as patches to JIRA.
> So for me a code freeze at the beginning of december would be ok.

When will you commit these fixes? Is it ok for you if we freeze the codes
by the end of first week in Dec. (12/07/2012)