incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Kejia Ye <christie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 07:39:00 GMT
Glad to see the wiki is coming and also a new release.

Some new features have been committed to Simple API since last release,
just like
ODFTOOLKIT-330 TextSelection.replaceWith(String). new param types
support<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-330> and
 ODFTOOLKIT-334 Add new API to support table
autoformat<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-334>,
 so I think the cookbook/demo pages on website may also need to be updated.

Not sure what's the process to edit the content on website.  But maybe we
can contribute demos and guidelines on the wiki first when submit patches
and committers could sum up the useful parts to publish on the website with
a release.

Anyone has ideas about this?