incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure downloading ODF 1.0 schema
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:07:31 GMT
Hi,

this issue reminds me that it would be great if the files would be only
downloaded once, for instance by making the files available to the Maven
build system.
If I remember it well, we had to remove these files due to unsolved
license issues from the sources.
Perhaps someone has a more detailed idea how we are able to solve this,
to speed up the build and drop the requirement to have Internet
available for every build.

Thanks,
Svante