incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject New Committer and PPMC Member: Florian Hopf
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:28:36 GMT
The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache ODF Toolkit
podling has asked Florain Hopf to become a Committer and PPMC Member.
We we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.  Florian's Apache
ID is "fhopf"

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.

-- The Apache ODF Toolkit PPMC