incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:56:43 GMT
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Liu Da Li <wawalovo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> As pre-disscuss, some of the opened issued are come form Bugzilla,  maybe
> some of them are already be fixed.
> I am looking into the opened issues to validate them. Here I want to create
> a WIKI page to track the validate job, but I can't find a suitable wiki
> place.
>
> I found that  it said the WIKI is "be*To be migrated" *in the page
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html,**
> I found there is a ODF_Toolkit wiki at openoffice site:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ODF_Toolkit,  Is this the one to be *
> migrated?*
> And at Apache wiki I only found this page
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ODFToolkitProposal*
> *
> Anyone can point me to the right place about ODF toolkit wiki*?

We do not currently have a wiki for the ODF Toolkit project at Apache.
 But if we want one, we can put in a request to Apache Infra team to
enable a wiki for our project.  We have a choice of using Confluence
Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/) or MoinMoin
(http://wiki.apache.org/general/)

Regards,

-Rob