incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Da Li <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject About ODF toolkit WIKI
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 02:50:29 GMT
Dear all,

As pre-disscuss, some of the opened issued are come form Bugzilla,  maybe
some of them are already be fixed.
I am looking into the opened issues to validate them. Here I want to create
a WIKI page to track the validate job, but I can't find a suitable wiki
place.

I found that  it said the WIKI is "be*To be migrated" *in the page
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html,**
I found there is a ODF_Toolkit wiki at openoffice site:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ODF_Toolkit,  Is this the one to be *
migrated?*
And at Apache wiki I only found this page
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ODFToolkitProposal*
*
Anyone can point me to the right place about ODF toolkit wiki*?

*