incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: About ODF toolkit WIKI
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 03:03:09 GMT
Hi,

there is a subversion repository for the CMS you can download.

I did this a few weeks ago, but have yet to use it for real.

I suspect it works the same as any other subversion commit.

I too meant to ask if that was the correct way to update the web content.
I was going to correct the use of the code generation. But I think it
has changed since then?

See http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/website-local.html

I'm not sure if that is the correct spot?

Cheers

Ian

--
Cheers,