incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Please svn update your working copy
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:58:22 GMT
We were running into problems on Ubuntu with the document encryption
code I checked in a few weeks ago.  It was causing a native JVM crash
during some package operations. When running on Windows it runs fine.
Rather than keep the trunk in a bad state I reverted back to before
that check-in, and also reapplied the two user patches that came
through in the intervening time period.

So the trunk should be good now.  However, if you have been working on
any ODFDOM code based on a check out in the past few weeks, especially
at the package level, it is possible the revert has introduced some
changes that will require merging.  IMHO, better to do this soon
rather than wait.

Sorry for the disruption.  Good news is I have a VM with an Ubuntu dev
environment now, so I can test future work on both Windows and Linux.

Regards,

-Rob