incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Da Li <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject The roadmap,release plan,and how to contribute new functions.
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 03:16:21 GMT
Dear all,
There is a customer who want to use ODF toolkit Simple API to deal with ODF
files in their solutions.
 I am guiding them on how to use the toolkit and trying to implement some
new features to simple API.
What should I do when I want to contribute some new features to ODF simple
API? What's the steps?
And do anyone know the ODF toolkit's roadmap,release plan and process?
I don't want build a special package for the customer by myself. It's best
that they can get the toolkit from ODFToolkit website.