incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Tilton <noahktil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODF Command Line Tools -- Request for community feedback
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:01:53 GMT
Rob,

Quick update:  I renamed the project to something shorter and catchier:

    https://github.com/noah/ocelot

Also, here is the documentation, which describes in detail how to use
the (cross-platform) executable jar:

    http://noah.github.com/ocelot/

Please check out the docs and let me know if anything doesn't work as expected.

Thanks!
-Noah

--
Noah